2020 New York Sexual Harassment
The size of this poster is 18" x 24".
Posters printed in high-quality full color and guaranteed to be the most up to date versions available.
*Laminated on both sides.
*Made with recycled bond paper, non-laminated, these posters will ship folded in recycled packing containers.
If you want to adopt the State Model Policy:
• The State Model Policy contains fields for you to list your business name and the name/contact information for the individual(s) you have designated to receive sexual harassment complaints. Fill in those fields and apply whatever branding (e.g., logos, etc.) you like. You may choose to modify the policy to reflect the work of your organization and industry specific scenarios or best practices.
• Distribute the policy to all employees in writing or electronically. Employers are also encouraged to have employees acknowledge receipt of the policy, and to post a copy of the policy where employees can easily access it.
If you do NOT yet have a policy:
• Download the model policy, available online: www.ny.gov/combating-sexual-harassmentworkplace/employers#model-sexual-harassment-policy
• Customize the document by filling in the employer name, person or office designated to receive complaints and appropriate contact information, as highlighted throughout.
• You may choose to modify the policy to reflect the work of your organization and industry specific scenarios or best practices.
• Review the online FAQs, which outline numerous common questions that may arise: www.ny.gov/combating-sexual-harassment-workplace/combating-sexual-harassmentfrequently-asked-questions
• Distribute a copy of your finalized policy to all employees in writing. This may be done electronically, for example, by email. Employers are also encouraged to have employees acknowledge receipt of the policy, and to post a copy of the policy where employees can easily access it.
• You are also encouraged to provide the policy and training to anyone providing services in the workplace.