2019 San Francisco City Poster
The size of City poster is 24"x36" and the City Contractor is 27" 39".
Posters printed in high-quality full color and guaranteed to be the most up to date versions available.
*Laminated on both sides.
*Made with recycled bond paper & non-laminated.
For the convenience of our customers, the All In One Poster Company has created a poster containing this City-Specific requirement, along with the following notices also required for employers that hold contracts with the city of San Francisco, CA:
- City Minimum Wage effective July 1, 2018 included on our poster as of May 31, 2018
- San Francisco Salary History Ordinance effective July 1, 2018
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave
- Family Friendly Workplace Ordinance
- Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) 2017
- Fair Chance Ordinance (10/18)
- Paid Parental Leave (01/18)
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (HCAO) (Only on the city Contractor version)
- Minimum Compensation Ordinance (MCO) July 1, 2018 (Only on the city Contractor version)