2021 San Francisco City Poster
Please click on the link below to access and download these posters for free and for additional helpful information regarding the San Francisco City and County Public Health Emergency Leave and the COVID-Related Employment Protections Ordinance Poster.
The size of City poster is 24"x36" and the City Contractor is 27" 39".
Posters printed in high-quality full color and guaranteed to be the most up to date versions available.
*Laminated on both sides.
*Made with recycled bond paper & non-laminated.
For the convenience of our customers, the All In One Poster Company has created a poster containing this City-Specific requirement, along with the following notices also required for employers that hold contracts with the city of San Francisco, CA:
- City Minimum Wage effective July 1, 2019
- San Francisco Salary History Ordinance
- San Francisco Paid Sick Leave
- Family Friendly Workplace Ordinance
- Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO) (12/19)
- Fair Chance Ordinance (10/18)
- Paid Parental Leave (01/18)
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (HCAO) (07/19) (Only on the city Contractor version)
- Minimum Compensation Ordinance (MCO) (07/19) (Only on the city Contractor version)