2021 Los Angeles Package
If you are unsure as to whether you are required to post the LA CITY POSTER, the LA COUNTY POSTER, or NEITHER, please CLICK HERE to help you determine that information.
The size of California & Federal Combination Poster is 27" x 39", the IWC Wage order is 24" x 39" and the City poster is 11" x 17".
Posters printed in high-quality full color and guaranteed to be the most up to date versions available.
*Laminated on both sides.
*Made with recycled bond paper & non-laminated.
This poster contains the following:
- California & Federal Combo
Los Angeles Minimum Wage, Paid Sick Leave & thew NEW Fair Chance Ordinance (Please be sure to select the correct Los Angeles Poster Version. Choose "Los Angeles" if your business is located in the city of LA. Choose "Los Angeles County" if your business is located in an unincorporated area of LA.
To CLICK HERE find out if you are part of the unincorporated areas in the county of Los Angeles.
- Industrial Welfare Commission (IWC) Wage Order. Please be sure to select the correct IWC Wage Order poster appropriate for your industry or occupational classification.
The Industrial Welfare Commission Order or IWC wage and occupation order regulates the working conditions, hours and wages of a particular industry or occupation group. Below are the different numbered orders broken down by specific industries.
Please choose the appropriate IWC for your business in the drop-down box.
1. Manufacturing Industry
2. Personal Services Industry (Gym, Massage Parlor, Nail Salon, etc.)
3. Canning, Freezing, and Preserving Industry
4. Professional, Technical, Mechanical, Clerical & Similar Occupations
5. Public Housekeeping (Hotels/Motels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Homecare Facilities, Maintenance of Grounds, and other businesses related to or providing public accommodation)
6. Laundry, Linen Supply, Dry Cleaners, Dye Industry
7. Mercantile Industry (Retail or Wholesale)
8. Industries Handling Products After Harvest
9. Transportation (Auto Body/Repair Shops, Warehousing and Transporting/Freight, Public Transportations, Car Wash, etc.)
10. Amusement and Recreation Industry
11. Broadcast Industry
12. Motion Picture Industry
13. Agriculture Products For Market or Farm
14. Agriculture Occupations (Field Work)
15. Household Occupations (Day Workers, Household Staff, Butlers, Private Nurses, Personal Chefs, etc.)
16. On Site Construction (carpenter, electricians, plumbers, contractors, mining, logging, drilling, etc.)