Frequently Ask Questions
- What are your forms of payment?
- Purchases can be made directly on our secured website using a VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or PayPal.
- Valid Purchase Orders with a PO number can be submitted via fax, mail, or email. Should you require a W-9 in order to add us as a vendor, please CLICK HERE
- You can pay with a check by simply downloading our Order Form HERE and mailing it with the check. Please include the correct Shipping Rate (click to see rates), and your local sales tax-only for California locations (CLICK HERE to view tax table). Please make the checks payable to All In One Poster Company, Inc.
- How do we place an order?
- Online The quickest way is through our shopping cart and secure checkout.
You can also download our Order Form HERE and submit it via:
- Email Sales@allinoneposters.com
- Mail or Walk-ins welcome 2120 S Douglas Dr. Chandler, AZ 85286
- Phone 800-273-0307 (8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time)
- For first time customers, we do prefer payment by credit card
- What are my shipping options and price?
- We use FedEx Ground as our Standard shipping method. Despite the very low retail rates of our labor and safety posters, our shipping rates are accurate representations of our true costs for shipping and handling. For ONE laminated Combination poster, we tend to ship it via USPS if we verify that your address is USPS-compatible. For 2 or more, we ship via FedEx Ground for $8.50 (up to 6 posters) Please CLICK HERE for more information.
- The preferred shipping method for packages going to AK, HI and PR is via USPS. If the recipient in these locations is unable to receive USPS/postal mail, FedEx is available but rates differ from our Standard Shipping costs.
- For faster delivery, we have an option for FedEx Overnight, 2Day and 3Day. It will give you an estimated cost for Express delivery during check out. Cut off time for Express delivery is 2pm PST.
- How long does it take to be delivered?
- Although we ship within 24 hours for approximately 85% of all orders placed, delivery varies from 1 to 5 business days based on your State.
- From December to about mid-February, due to an extremely, exponentially increased amount of orders, please expect 5-10 days of additional lead time prior to shipment.
- Please be advised that these arrival days are an estimate only. They are subject to change without prior notice. The days are calculated based on shipping via FedEx Ground from Zip Code 85286.
- Please click HERE for estimated delivery dates.
- What are the sizes of your posters? Can I get a smaller size?
- Our Combination posters for both laminated and paper posters are 27"x39".
- Our safety posters are 24"x39".
- Our State or Industry Specific inserts (E-Verify, NLRA, SF Minimum Wage, etc.) are 11"x17".
- State posters are 24"x30" and Federal posters range from 24"x24" to 27"x42" depending on which type of Federal poster you are required to have (size and specification of each poster are noted on the item page)
- All our posters are compliant with size requirements of the individual notices. For our clients who don't have enough wall space for posters, we have generated Mobile Poster Packs to aid in your compliance requirements, seen HERE.
- Do you have any coupon codes?
- Please check our Facebook and Twitter account for current offers. However, despite being voted the most accurate labor poster company in the country, our top quality products also have one of the LOWESTE RETAIL PRICES of all legitimate labor law poster companies. Should another company offer you a special, please feel free to present us with a valid quote and we you will benefit from our price-match guarantee.
- How can I get a discounted rate?
- Referrals are the life-blood of any small business; and your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you leave us a nice review on our YELP page, we will email you a one-time use coupon code good for your next purchase. Also, we offer volume discounts starting at just 50 posters, up to well over 10,000 posters. Please contact us for more information.
- How often do I need to update our posters?
- The average lifespan of a labor law poster is about ONE YEAR. However, this may vary due to the unpredictable nature of State and Federal changes. You will only need to repurchase posters when mandatory changes occur.
- When purchasing posters, you will have the option to receive free Poster Update Alerts, which allows us to email you a reminder of when to replace your posters. We will only send emails if the changes is a required or mandatory change.
- Or, you can opt to purchase our 1-, 2- or 3-year Compliance Program subscription plans which entitles you to automatically receive brand new posters when mandatory or required state or federal updates occur, at no extra cost. Please CLICK HERE to view these options.
- The lists of our posters updates are available on our website as well, please CLICK HERE to see this list.
- Will I receive brand new posters every year upon enrollment in your Compliance Program subscription plans?
- Not necessarily. Customers will only receive a brand new replacement poster when mandatory changes occur – which may be several times a year, or once a year, or once every 2 years. This will vary based on when mandatory or required poster updates are published. The very nature of these changes are unpredictable, except for a few that have yearly cycles such as minimum wage increases of certain states whose minimum wage is tied in with the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Enrollment in our Compliance Program subscription plans works like insurance. It is a prepaid plan. We cannot guarantee that mandatory changes will occur within the duration of any enrollment period, but the plan does guarantee that you receive a replacement poster when they do occur, regardless of how often they occur. Absolutely no refunds will be given after 30 days of purchase.
- Will I receive What OSHA / safety posters should I have for my business?
- Please refer HERE to your type of industry.
- There are some notices on the posters that doesn't apply to my company, can I get those removed?
- Every notices on our posters are either state or federal requirements for everyone. Notices that are only applicable for employers that meet a certain requirement, will have a "disclaimer" or posting requirement (for example, the FMLA states on the poster itself under eligibility requirements that the employer must have at least 50 employees within a 75 miles radius)
- If you want to remove a certain notice, or customized your posters, we can certainly accommodate that with a small customization fee of $25 per state or type of poster, when ordering less than 25 posters. The custom fee will be waived for orders of 25 or more of the same state or type.
- I am having issues with my company, can you assist me with that?
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to assist you with that. We are not affiliated with the state or federal government. Complaints or inquiries can be made directly to your state's labor department, the number of which should be found on your employer's labor law posters.
- What is your return and/or exchange policy?
- In the unlikely event that a return is requested, returns must include all original items undamaged and in resalable condition within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred when shipping the products back.
- Due to its very nature, custom posters and E-Posters are excluded.
- Please refer HERE for more information.
- PAYPAL RETURN POLICY: Returns and exchanges for orders made through PayPal are different than our normal policies. Exchanges cannot be made for orders via PayPal; rather, customers will need to place a new order for the item they would like instead.
- How do I avoid delay shipments or additional fees?
- FedEx may charge an additional $12.00 address correction fee for failed deliveries, forwarded, held, or returned packages due to inaccuracies in the shipping address, or if a recipient has moved and the incorrect address was supplied.
- In order to avoid such fees and delay in your shipment, please double check the accuracy of your shipping address. (Spelling, using "St" instead of "Ave"...etc, Suite/Unit/Building Numbers, Correct Zip Code, Recipient Name and Business Name).
- We also encourage and request that if possible, please provide a commercial rather than a residential address for delivery. When providing a PO Box for shipping, please choose the USPS option since FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- What are additional posters that are not included on the Combination I need for my city/state?
- Where should I display the posters?
- Labor law posters are required to be posted where employees frequent and have daily access (break/lunch room or lounge, hallway/walkway, jobsite trailer, each floor of a multi-story facility).
- Am I required to have Spanish Posters?
- Remember that these notices are written by lawmakers. A native Spanish speaker who has a very limited command of the English language will have a difficult time making sense of poster that protects his rights.
- Spanish posters are ONLY required if you have employees who are unable to understand the written verbiage. If your workforce is 100% Spanish-speaking, the English posters are still required because it is the state's official language.
- I have a really small place, do I have to post a poster or is there some other alternatives?
- Traditionally, posters are the way to go. However, with the changing times, posters are not the only way to go nowadays.
- Some of the nontraditional items we offer are:
Mobile Poster Packs: where you can find out more about HERE
Electronic Posters: where you can find out more about HERE
Please keep in mind that these labor law notices are for your employees, and whatever nontraditional or traditional methods that you decide to use, please be sure that the notices are placed in a conspicuous place with easy access.
- We only have a few employees. Do we really have to have all of these compliance materials?
- Labor law posting requirements, wage and hour standards, and OSHA regulations are meant to notify your employee/s of his, her, or their rights and are required if you have at least one non-family employee on your payroll. Many employment laws apply to businesses that have "ONE" or more employees. Other laws (such as the Family and Medical Leave Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act) do not apply unless you have a specific number of employees.
- Why do I see two charges on my credit card? Am I being overcharged?
- What you are seeing is a pre-authorization charge: A pre-authorization is a type of pending bank charge used to check an account for validity or approve funding for a purchase you attempt to make.
- The pre-authorization charge is for a purchase that was approved but that won't be posted to your account until later (such as for an item that does not ship right away because it's on backorder). Keep in mind, a charge may be pending for a few days, which essentially holds the pending funds for the intended purchase but does not charge them permanently. Once the permanent charge is posted, the pre-authorization charge will "fall off" your account. (This can take up to 3-5 days.) Contact your banking institution if this does not occur.
- For Overcharges: If you are overcharged for an item, please call Customer Service (800-273-0307) and you will immediately be refunded the difference between the price and the overcharge.